By Anonymous - 27/10/2014 06:01 - United States

Today, I asked my boyfriend what he was being for Halloween. He said "Single". FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 003
You deserved it 5 182

Same thing different taste

Comments

Ok, what were you doing out of the kitchen in the first place? You're lucky your man made a computer in the kitchen. YDI

that's actually quiet sexist and not at all funny. nice fail

Not funny. That joke is getting old. You "men" should come up with something new, if you have the right IQ.

APurpleWaffle 0

#76, That's sexist also? Anyone whom bases the IQ, ethics, and attitude of any one race or gender, is usually the ones with the low IQ, bad ethics, and overall unpleasent attitude. Do you know EVERY male on Earth? No? Then shut up and don't stereotype the many based on the words and or actions of the few.

APurpleWaffle 0

While yes, I do agree his comment was idiotic, yours was more so."You "men" should come up with something new, if you have the right IQ." saying men have low IQ's? I'm a male, and I most likely have a higher IQ than you do. So keep your ignorant mouth shut unless you have something of value to society to come out of it. *was going to edit previous post but the time expired*

CheshireHalli 19

Purple, I think they may have been referring to the "men" who make the jokes, not all men. :)

deafeningsilence 8

80/81- Someone's a bit sensitive. I think 76 was talking about the people that make that joke, not all men... but still, overreact much?

APurpleWaffle 0

True, but who's to say they weren't? And yes, I love to over react when I'm pissed about something =) Just reading all of the stupid comments like 'guys are such jerks' 'guys are idiots' and those comments are obviously towards all guys. So sorry if I go off on a random person after I read too many.

76, how about you lesbian assholes (not saying all lesbians are like you) get the hell off this site and keep your sexist comments to your god damn selves or your girlfriends. Just look around this site for god's sake! On almost every single FML there are comments saying "Guys suck!" or "Men are jerks waaah!" that get voted up, but the moment a man says "get back in the kitchen" all hell breaks loose (I don't condone EITHER) And I'm sure your own IQ is well below average, seeing how you don't even have the general knowledge to tell that your own comment was just as sexist.

102 pretty much speaks for me as well. Let's not try to kid ourselves anymore, Fmylife is one of the most anti-male sites I've ever been on. There are WAY too many comments that exhibit sexism towards men and are agreed with by the majority of this site, even when the FMylife had nothing to do with a male doing anything wrong to the OP. Meanwhile, there have been FMLs of men being spat upon (figuratively and literally), physically assaulted, sexually harassed, kicked in the testicles, degraded, and generally treated like shit by women and the comment sections were filled with "LOLOLOLOLOL THAT WOMAN PWNT U. SHE IS EPIC WIN XDD" Sorry for the rant, I'm just really, really sick of it.

I'm sure we can all agree justin beiber is neither male or female but is a crosdbreed, therefore stereotypes toward "JB" and anyone who looks like him are justified and he is a flaming homosexual.

so, like a Beibesexual? what did she ever do to you to warrant that? and also, don't judge based on comments (to everyone). if you don't like the comment, just ignore it? it's not like it was addressed to you personally. Anyone wanna hear a joke? too bad. this is FML, not BAnAHole2Every1L

snowboardlover 0

talk about fight on a website? immature... both men and women are sexist you just have to get over it

haha thats a good as line. stay with this guy. he sounds funny

Shes right, he's giving her a big HINT!

#40, sexist much? Women do not belong in the kitchen. As for the FML, tough break OP. FYL indeed.

#52 I agree. it's very sexist. Women do not belong in the kitchen, we have rights!

deformedsurf 0

The right to make me a sammich! Any toppings you leave out will be held against you.

APurpleWaffle 0

# 78...For gods' sakes.. Shut up! It's the retarded people like you that give, not only men, but any race or gender a bad name! This will probably piss some people off but.. in your case, the mother SHOULD have had an abortion.