By cousin of the groom - 07/08/2018 01:30

Today, I stood too fast, got dizzy, and fell over. I fell on the grandmother of the bride, pushing her into the wedding cake table. Cake ruined, grandmother in hospital for a broken arm, and everybody mad at me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 861
You deserved it 702

Same thing different taste

Top comments

chris_lillo 15

Honestly the only thing you could've done to save yourself was pretend to pass out!

Comments

chris_lillo 15

Honestly the only thing you could've done to save yourself was pretend to pass out!

What? Did you expect to earn Prima Nocta rights on the bride after such a colossal ****-up?

MamaChey 24

This sounds like part of a very bad Rom Com/every movie Kate Hudson did with Matthew McConaughey

You might want to get your health checked out. If just getting up from sitting for a moment makes you dizzy, there's something wrong with your body.

I suffer from this exact same thing and have been to multiple doctors as to what it is or is causing it. If you happen to get answers please let me know!

Dysautonomia Being checked for it myself right now.

ViviMage 38

I am chronically dizzy thanks to a less than 1% side effect of cancer treatments. I always get up slowly and grab the chair or something to make sure my balance is ok. I have done some bizarre things like walk backwards a few steps to get my balance back if I hold hold on. That being said, I can't wait to see the recording of this on failarmy!

Dustin Allen-Duwayne Lakey 16

I've heard the phrase "falling for someone" but I don't think it was meant to be taken literally.

lj2000 5