By mississippi123 - 06/08/2012 05:41 - United States - Fullerton

Today, I discovered how pathetically introverted I am when during a car ride with my family, I said, "I really like this song" and my parents gasped because they didn't realize I was in the back seat. And I'm their only child. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 044
You deserved it 2 556

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sinamoi 18

Ninja in training...well done.

*gasp* I didn't know you were on FML! It's ok like to sleep if I'm not driving.

Comments

*gasp* I didn't know you were on FML! It's ok like to sleep if I'm not driving.

iGrassYourSister 6

it's ok, introverts are good people and they have a lot of advantagers over extraverts. You'll find a job and excell at it, start learning PHP programming or some other stuff where you don't have to deal with ppl a lot and make shitloads of money and girls will crawl to your doorstep by themselves.. or you know.. pr0n.. but either way it's better to accept what you are than pretend to be something else and do something you are uncomfortable with just to fit in or whatever reason..

Zoh_Aubrey 8

OP, there's nothing wrong with being introverted, but you know, wear a bell or something.

At least they were just sitting there and not...ya know...

Dumb parents are dumb. Maybe they don't care about Op. This incident should have never happened.

Did they talk about you while not knowing you where their

wyattshack 4

You should try dancing everywhere you go. Then people will notice you

On the other hand, some people prefer to be introverted.

There is nothing wrong with being introverted, and it's certainly not pathetic. Embrace what makes you you, OP :)

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Yes because It's OP's fault the parents forgot they had a child old enough to not only talk but to write an FML...yea def OP's fault the parents forgot about them...

That's the saddest thing I've heard all day. Poor you.

It's still pretty early. Besides, we're on FML

You were an accident. I'd bet money on it.

Sinamoi 18

What does being an accident have to do with being aware of your child's presence?

Ditch your parents. It's obvious they don't love you.