By Anonymous - 05/09/2018 14:30 - United States

Today, my house was broken into. I'm really poor and don't have a television or nice clothing, so they just dumped my trash all over the house and stole my one loaf of bread that was supposed to last me for the week. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 887
You deserved it 173

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't know how to tell you this, but I think you were robbed by a bunch of pigeons.

Comments

I don't know how to tell you this, but I think you were robbed by a bunch of pigeons.

Or a pack of raccoons. Would explain the trash getting scattered and the missing bread - my husband and I had a loaf of bread stolen by raccoons once when camping.

_Hakuna_Matata_ 12

Bastards! I really don't know what to say op. It's these kinds of pathetic ***** that gives humans a bad name.

They might even be some homeless dudes.. leave em OP but I really hope you get some bucks.

So them maybe being homeless is a reason to ignore a B&E offense?

I don't mean to ignore but they're probably worst.

GrimReefer66 29

Guarantee it 'twas a crackhead

Saying "it 'twas" is like saying ATM machine.

Decipherme 11

Do you need some help? I’d be happy to lend a hand.

Luke16eirb7deneuwn1 20

well that's just being an asshole...

Jorn van der Ar 13

If you are really that poor in one of the richest countries in the world, then YDI.

You're really poor, but you can obviously afford a phone/Internet if you're on FML. Unless you're at a library. But regardless, it doesn't matter, whoever did that is a total asshole.