By eastsiderounder - 02/12/2013 17:11 - United States - South Jordan

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend wants to make a video of us having sex for us to watch later and figure out how to improve our skills in bed. The problem is her choice of cameraman: her uncle. FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 536
You deserved it 5 514

eastsiderounder tells us more.

eastsiderounder 1

OP here. Yeah, this ended the relationship on the spot. Especially with how I reacted to it. I believe my exact words were, "no! That's *expletive* gross!" She rebutted with, "it wouldn't be so bad, we've seen each other naked several times before." Referring to her uncle. That did it for me. It's not as bad as pedophilia, they're only a few months apart, he's older, but both over 18. Still I can proudly say she is my ex-girlfriend now and can do whatever the hell she wants with her uncle. This was literally the first red-flag I'd had in the three months since we've been dating. I was all for filming a video, and didn't think it even needed to be said that we'd be using a tripod, or perhaps setting the camera on a shelf, apparently, she had other ideas. It's too bad too, she was actually a decent girlfriend. Ah well, I'll cut my losses and move on.

Comments

Aunt you ashamed of what you did there? This is cousin me some bad images.

kristabelli 19

That's just weird. And creepy.

Way uncool! Honestly I can't figure out why you need to video tape your sex to "improve". Sounds like just an excuse to make a porno. And "I ain't got no time fo dat!" Seriously though, practice makes perfect you kinky freaks.

60. somebody obviously didn't get the pun.

Although, Ron Jeremy wouldn't be all that much less creepy.

That means she either wants him to see it, disgusting ****, or she's to stupid to know what a tripod is

I mean as fun as that sounds... No thanks

That might sound fun in your mind, but in mine, it's not even remotely close to "fun".

fucMyLifeSoHard 18

33- You realize it's a joke, right?

Llama_Face89 33

38- Sarcasm is rarely used correctly on FML so on the rare occurrence that it actually is people can't grasp it.

Guys, guys. Obviously 33 just didn't understand because 3 forgot to use the sarcasm font. It's okay

You're 16... You shouldn't have even thought of a "joke" like that.

luberdoodles 10

the question here is was he willing to do it?

Maybe he isn't willing to do it, but I'm sure a tripod is.

...and has he done this for her before?

Callilah 13

It's the creepy uncle everyone has x(

Nah. The girlfriend's grandma is the producer, and her cousin is the editor.

jazzy_123 20

sounds like a family business.

FMLprincess023 13

Dude...get as far away as possible...

Do you really need a video to help figure out how to make your sex better? I mean, you were there..

Yes, but haven't you seen the sex scenes in movies? The way the light bathes the lovers in a romantic halo, or how the sheets are perfectly arranged to cover them to achieve a PG-13 rating? That takes skill!

And apparently her uncle has that skill..

TheFantasticMuse 8

I may just be a slowpoke, but since when does ANY sex scene achieve a PG-13 rating?

Greenteamextreme 16

Nup. No deal! Thats a special level of ******* weird!

Agreed... Unless they're from the south then that's a normal weeknight for them.

#52 it's an incest joke. Guess you have to be from America to get it.

Yes, except people from the South don't engage in incestuous activities like that. They're reserved for weekends only. By the way, your "incest joke" wasn't funny. As a person born in the South, I find it a bit insulting.

Well it's your fault from being from the south. If you know anything you'd find out statistically the south has the highest incest rates so I'm sorry facts insult you. Try moving

well the south is knows for hillbillies. and hillbillies are known to be inbred. just throwing it out there.

you have no right to call us Southerners unintelligent sounding "hillbillies" with your piece of shit grammar.

You have a picture of a weird ass dog and you're going to try and defend the south? No wonder you guys lost the civil war!

dlowry004 14

And we wonder why our country is going to shit... People still think one region of the country is superior to the other.

No our country is going to shit for far more than that. Like a distinctional government, a crappy president, and delusional citizens that look the other way instead of making our government work for the people like it's intended to.

The **** is going on here? if you're ******* American, act like it. You want dictatorship, move out East and shut the **** up. Otherwise, take the stick out of your ass and chin the hell up. Appreciate the Democracy, the people around you and learn some common sense. BTW you sound like a dumb twat saying its someone's fault that they're born in a certain area. Go back to kindergarten where you belong...

You're from ******* Canada and are 19 you know absolutely nothing of value besides hockey and mooses. So mind your own business and hide like the good little Canadian you are. Men are talking here

LOL definitely. Don't forget about the maple syrup, Canadian bacon and igloos! As for you? Go back to the rock you live under, you prehistoric nitwit.

Igloos? You're from Alaska now? Oh you're right I have a bachelors degree I'm engineering, serve active duty for 4 years and seen more in my life so far than you ever will but I'm the prehistoric nitwit?

KB616 11

Wow, you're a total twat. Now go be a good little doggie, & run out in front of a semi.

Can we just ban this guy. This is why aliens won't talk to us