By eastsiderounder - 02/12/2013 17:11 - United States - South Jordan

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend wants to make a video of us having sex for us to watch later and figure out how to improve our skills in bed. The problem is her choice of cameraman: her uncle. FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 536
You deserved it 5 514

eastsiderounder tells us more.

eastsiderounder 1

OP here. Yeah, this ended the relationship on the spot. Especially with how I reacted to it. I believe my exact words were, "no! That's *expletive* gross!" She rebutted with, "it wouldn't be so bad, we've seen each other naked several times before." Referring to her uncle. That did it for me. It's not as bad as pedophilia, they're only a few months apart, he's older, but both over 18. Still I can proudly say she is my ex-girlfriend now and can do whatever the hell she wants with her uncle. This was literally the first red-flag I'd had in the three months since we've been dating. I was all for filming a video, and didn't think it even needed to be said that we'd be using a tripod, or perhaps setting the camera on a shelf, apparently, she had other ideas. It's too bad too, she was actually a decent girlfriend. Ah well, I'll cut my losses and move on.

Comments

I'd say, "daddy issues..." More like "uncle issues." Save yourself!

johnny9712 3

Would it make you fell better if it was your uncle

If it was her aunt, that would be on the off side of 'maybe'. Her uncle, no way.

Oh yeah, cus her uncle filming is the only thing wrong with a sex tape.

flashback_fml 14

(Country accent) yea get her good boy. Harder. Harder.

Just when I thought FML couldn't get any weirder...