By eastsiderounder - 02/12/2013 17:11 - United States - South Jordan

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend wants to make a video of us having sex for us to watch later and figure out how to improve our skills in bed. The problem is her choice of cameraman: her uncle. FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 536
You deserved it 5 514

eastsiderounder tells us more.

eastsiderounder 1

OP here. Yeah, this ended the relationship on the spot. Especially with how I reacted to it. I believe my exact words were, "no! That's *expletive* gross!" She rebutted with, "it wouldn't be so bad, we've seen each other naked several times before." Referring to her uncle. That did it for me. It's not as bad as pedophilia, they're only a few months apart, he's older, but both over 18. Still I can proudly say she is my ex-girlfriend now and can do whatever the hell she wants with her uncle. This was literally the first red-flag I'd had in the three months since we've been dating. I was all for filming a video, and didn't think it even needed to be said that we'd be using a tripod, or perhaps setting the camera on a shelf, apparently, she had other ideas. It's too bad too, she was actually a decent girlfriend. Ah well, I'll cut my losses and move on.

Comments

Run dude, run as fast as you can. It's obvious her and her family are NOT normal.

Wow! Kiddy **** is the word you're looking for bub and I'd say HELL NO!

Why can't you guys just set a camera on a tripod/desk/ some sort of furniture...?

Man, you're in. You've just been invited to join the family business! Soon, you will have so many suggestions on how to improve your skills.

OMG!! That's so funny! And that's dumb that y would want to video tape it!!:/ #lol ~stay fierce~

eastsiderounder 1

OP here. Yeah, this ended the relationship on the spot. Especially with how I reacted to it. I believe my exact words were, "no! That's *expletive* gross!" She rebutted with, "it wouldn't be so bad, we've seen each other naked several times before." Referring to her uncle. That did it for me. It's not as bad as pedophilia, they're only a few months apart, he's older, but both over 18. Still I can proudly say she is my ex-girlfriend now and can do whatever the hell she wants with her uncle. This was literally the first red-flag I'd had in the three months since we've been dating. I was all for filming a video, and didn't think it even needed to be said that we'd be using a tripod, or perhaps setting the camera on a shelf, apparently, she had other ideas. It's too bad too, she was actually a decent girlfriend. Ah well, I'll cut my losses and move on.

Sweetpea22 14

I would have broken up with her too. That is way beyond creepy, especially with her saying "it wouldn't be so bad, we've seen each other naked several times before."

I'm curious as to whether he's her uncle by blood or marriage.

Sweetpea22 14

Doesn't matter, still disgusting

VoodooPriestess 16

Umm that sorta sounds like molestation or something. You should leave an anonymous message with the police or something. Just is wrong on many levels.

skipper2009 18

What's wrong with getting someone to film you? A mutual friend that you feel comfortable with really isn't that bad. My girlfriend and I had one of her friends film us and it wasn't uncomfortable at all!

Sweetpea22 14

Probably the fact it was her uncle.

skipper2009 18

Of course having a family member do it is just plain wrong but the OP said he wouldn't have anyone do it.

Sweetpea22 14

Or they could have used a tripod which many people use.

That definitely is a red flag. Her thinking that it wouldn't be so bad because she's used to be naked around her uncle shows she did not even takeYOUR feelings into account. That kind of self absorption is not good for the relationship at all.

#113...I had to give you a thumbs up just for calling sex "the bad touch".

Did the uncle bring an actual red flag with his video camera? That would be a literal red flag. Otherwise, it's a figurative red flag.

He didn't say it was a literal red flag. He said it was literally the first.

maybe you should be all for making a video unless u want it leaked online

Ya and did she mutually have sex with said friend? Hope not for your sake. Many a relationship I have seen with my friends have ended up that way. The worst was while in Iraq and one went home before the other and he found out that happened he was put under “ house arrest" cause he was ready to kill him when he got back. But we had quite a fee talks and he calmed down and was able to forget about it.

Maybe her family are nudists. There are whole neighborhoods where that's all that live there nothing wrong with that.

I have a hard time fall asleep at night so I read FML's until I am sleepy, your 1st post had me so creeped out! This 2nd post is hands down the most sane thing I have read on FML ever!! Mad props to you for leaving! Don't ever go back.

I think there's another red flag that after only 3 months together, apparently she thought the sex was bad enough that she wanted you to study it and improve. She sounds like a **** star in training.

I have a boyfriend of three year's and personally feel like the only person witnessing or sex is ourselves. It would be completely uncomfortable having someone else watch, film, whatever. We filmed it and we just set it on a desk or something. Neither of us would want someone else seeing

I've never heard of a clearer red flag than that. Good move on ending it then and there!