By Anonymous - 17/01/2013 00:53 - United States - Wahiawa

Today, I went on a run with my crush. She expressed how happy she was to have a decent running partner, because the last one kept complaining he thought he might throw up. We got to the top of the hill and I puked right in front of her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 639
You deserved it 4 607

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well at least you weren't complaining all the time.

Comments

Well at least you weren't complaining all the time.

Well aren't you a smooth one.. Or maybe a chunky one, I would need a picture to fully decide

HKC- this isn't 2010, that doesn't fly anymore.

Wowxoxo 17

It was probably so sudden! I wonder how far they ran...

tpm45 25

Maybe she will laugh at the irony, appreciate you not complaining, and will thus like you more! Win!

I'd much rather my running partner push themselves than complain . Hopefully she felt the same and isn't a sympathy puker or something.

They say push trough the pain but there's not a lot you can do when lunch pushes back.

Better runner's pukes than runner's diarrhea.

VIPwhenever 15

This makes me wonder if it was super hot, since it does say from Hawaii. It could've been the reason he threw up.

theslimshadylp 6

You literally blew this one my friend.

she sounds like a rough partner to be running with... are you going to run with her again?

Didn't you get the memo that running is a friend zone activity anyways and you totally just did unnecessary running? xD Goodness well hopefully you at least were wearing nice shorts or something. Chicks dig the short loose ones or the long tight ones on dudes.

Well at least you threw up when you got to the top as opposed to on the way up. The run back down should be a cinch compared to coming up. Hopefully she'll see that you're a trooper.