By Anonymous - 16/10/2017 23:15

Today, I was blaring the radio to drown out the sound of the kids in the apartment upstairs. They then started jumping in time with the music. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 559
You deserved it 825

Same thing different taste

Top comments

LittleRed79 39

I believe they’re doing that thing the kids call “dancing”

Noise canceling headphones from either Sony or Boise? O.o or move : /

Comments

exileonmainst 16

Just put on dark side of the moon and groove out..

LittleRed79 39

I believe they’re doing that thing the kids call “dancing”

I wish they allowed places that banned kids.

Depending on the what time it is you might be able to file a complaint against them. But you FYI if your blasting you music to block them out then your neighbors can hear the music also so you might get some noise complaints. I would talk with the people upstairs. Then talk with your building management and find out what you can do. Where I live if you get to many complaints or cause problems then they won't let you renew your lease.

Lobby_Bee 17

Take broom and poke your ceiling whenever they get disturbing, that's common practice in the 80s, these days they probably got smart brooms that has wifi and bt capabilities so you can browse IG and receive notifications while you poke.

They have a new invention called Headphones. They block out noise you don't want to hear, while not disturbing your neighbors or escalating a noise battle. Also, leaving and going to a movie, a friends house, getting some shopping done or other errands is another way to avoid noisy neighbors until they settle down. Also, going to the neighbors upstairs and asking them to quiet down in a nice and neighborly way, is a way to get what you want. Perhaps you aren't the problem solver you think you are?

Couldn't you just call or tell the parents?