By StillHurt - 19/01/2010 06:44 - United States

Today, I started my job as a consultant at a shop that sells wedding dresses. My first client? The girl my ex-fiancé cheated on me with and left me for. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 462
You deserved it 2 253

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is your chance to toy with her. Let her know that you were in exactly her position. Tell her her time is coming up too. Keep asking her if she knows where her fiancé is, and grin evilly. Be creative! Have fun with this rare situation!

Comments

KingPoloIII 0

kill the bitch!!! revenge is sweet!! j/p

troyboyd05 0

Stab her with a random man's penis. That usually does the trick.

This is your chance to toy with her. Let her know that you were in exactly her position. Tell her her time is coming up too. Keep asking her if she knows where her fiancé is, and grin evilly. Be creative! Have fun with this rare situation!

georgina07 0

that's a good idea, but don't be so obvious about it! she could toy with her but don't make it seem like she's doing it on purpose, rather like she was doing it randomly while saying "you're home's gonna be wrecked, too, ****."

True, this could be a blessing in disguise, but you have to be sneaky about it. Very...sneaky...

hahaahahaa. This is too sweet. Let her know you were in her position before, but it was a sadder ending as he cheated and left you. Say that you hope her guy hasn't ever done that and will never do that to her, and find her a beautiful (aka PRICEY) dress.

Wow...the odds of this actually happening is so slim..fate is giving you a chance to either toy with her or be the better woman and move on

Keep tightening the dress in-between visits so she thinks she's putting on weight

Then she'll go extra skinny and look great

Idontcare123456 0

I don't understand how she deserve it..If i were you i would do what #3 says just make sure you don't get fired...So sorry for you..i bet it's very awkward.

I agree with #3. Remind her that a cheetah never loses it's spots.

perdix 29

Sew some bedbugs into the crotch.

seriously, wasn't there anyone else to help her? I don't get these kinds of fmls

Americunt 0

RUIN HER. RU-IN HER. Well, maybe your ex-fiance was a rapist guy. There was a chick named Karla that helped her boyfriend/fiance rape her sister and 2 other girls and all three of them are dead. Better rejected than sorry. FYL.

#8 - Somehow I am confused, disgusted, and really turned on at the same time after reading this post.

yea i'm also somewhat confused at that comment although, on another note, i vaguely seeing a post exactly like this one a couple weeks ago

Americunt is talking about the case here in Canada with Karla Homolka and Paul Bernardo. Raped and murdered Karla's sister, then raped, murdered, defecated on, and mutilated two teenage girls. Disgusting essentially. Also not relevant to this FML.

how can you be turned on by rape and murder?

Ask your boss to hand off this customer due to conflicts of interest. I am sure they would understand.

bkelly6969 0

Put a little balloon of red ink on the place where her ass is. When she sits down during her wedding, the balloon opens, spilling all the red ink on her dress and giving everyone the impression that she got her period on her wedding day.

xmagster 0

brilliant, but how is she not going to notice a small balloon of red ink on her ass?

xmagster 0

brilliant, but how is she not going to notice a small balloon of red ink on her ass?