By toriforever - 05/07/2010 23:22 - United States

Today, I have to pack for tomorrow's family vacation. For one week I get to be stuck in a one bedroom cabin with my alcoholic father, bipolar mother, and two much younger siblings who have a passion for screaming. FML
I agree, your life sucks 505
You deserved it 28

Top comments

paintingflower14 0

Dammmm that really sucks, im sorrry! i know how you feel, i have a little sister 10 years younger, she also has a passion for screaming Good LUCK

Pack whiskey for daddy, prozac for mummy, duct tape for the critters and a nice bag of weed for yourself.

Comments

paintingflower14 0

Dammmm that really sucks, im sorrry! i know how you feel, i have a little sister 10 years younger, she also has a passion for screaming Good LUCK

...sounds like someone needs this holiday for bonding time :3

FFML_314 11

Should be easy enough to run away. Dads to drunk, moms insane and brothers are to young to notice.

kellanlvr 1

hey atleast your going on vacation(:

Pack whiskey for daddy, prozac for mummy, duct tape for the critters and a nice bag of weed for yourself.

what? ur not? that sucks! im posting from china!!

your life is ****** more then anyone can imagine. I hope ur having therapy & finding ways to deal with this situation you've been put in. chances are you can't/it's too difficult to change the ways of your family, but there are coping strategies out there.

zac2012 0

just bring a gun with you to solve your problems

Just now (when you’re going to vacation) did you figure it out how messed up your family is?

Lol Oh......My........God!!!! if that happened to me I would get my father pissed drunk till he passes out. Put my mom on sleeping meds and put the kids on redelin for the hyperness.

canadaxkid 0

Dude, it's like a bad reality show!

by the end of this OP and his/ her mom will only be left, the Kids will scream while the dad is hungover making the dad pissed off so he kills the kids making op'smom sad and then all of a sudden angry and then she will kill the dad and then be sad again. HAVE FUN OP!

21 is the most beautiful out of everyone

YourEvilHero 12
Krajjan 9

I've dealt with this situation while on vacation with my ex-girlfriend's family. It's quite simple. Go on a walk with your dad in the woods, get him piss drunk, and run back to the cabin when he isn't looking. Tell your mom he wandered off drunk and she needs to search for him before he falls off a cliff and dies. Give the kids a bundle of firecrackers and five bucks each so they'll go outside and piss off everyone else for a change. Lock door, ????, profit!

Sounds like you're an ungrateful child. F your families life.

all sharp object, dont wanna do somethin you will regret do you? : D********

You know what's the funny thing about this FML? It's that this would be a perfect time to be left at home, like all the other FMLs about vacation hah

Football_5tar_JR 0

*sniffles* at least you have a father *cry* FYL op, but just realize that there's always someone who has it worse *puts on mascara*

wow, I can't believe just how nasty some people are! like seriously, yerh sure there are people that are in worse circumstances than this person, but who are you to turn around and say shit like that. I'd rather have a dead father than watch him drink himself to sleep every night. great one saying run away too, where would they run too on vacation.... away from there home, possibly away from friends and other family! what happens if the mother or father caught them.... think first!

toriforever 0

sounds like my family. but we went on a cruise to Bahamas with 2 cabins, one for me and the other for them. but step father is an alcoholic and my mom's insane lol we should hang out. and I got the weed in the Bahamas.

**** u, u dick my mum's bipolar an she aint wacko, same with my friends mum so read up on shit be4 u assume shit like thay u dumb ****

sounds like one dysfunctional family

amerrah 4

im on a two week road trip with a bipolar mom, mental challenged brother who doesnt listen, bratty little sister, and a grandma who only wants to gamble. beat ya.

bdrodd 0

ydi for being gay. divineshadow swg

zeddeiram 0

you sir, totally suck ass. literally. i can honestly picture you sucking hitler's ass, you dumb bastard.

#122 do you mean by I got the weed as in I smoked weed because if you meant that thumb down

threer 30

#99, I wouldn't. I doubt you understand. I don't see my father much and my step-father once drunk himself to sleep almost every night, but I wouldn't ever want a dead father instead of this. They're both my daddies and I love them regardless.

Need more than luck to endure that. Join your father and complete the disfunctional family stereotype. ;p

prinncess00 16

#25 has it ask planned out. I would risky do that, if it was me.

ellielovesyuh 0

wow that really really sucks!! I'm glad I'm the youngest and my parents aren't that crazy (: hah.

being the youngest sibling Is awesome!

ellielovesyuh 0

still, 31 your a pedophile. go on a dating website and meet someone your age. if you want someone young, look at all the Botox filled faces you could pick from. that's about as close as you will get, good luck.

ellielovesyuh 0

u guys got a point. but either way, I wasn't interested lol(:

ironically so am I. X D , but srsly I don't believe you 31 now take my advice and avoid jail time. you won't regret it :D

ellielovesyuh 0

lmao. are u guys seriously 16?! o:

ellielovesyuh 0

idk wat u look like so u can be any age from my view haha.

ellielovesyuh 0

that would help a lot! haha

toriforever 0

send a private message or something.. this really isn't the place to talk about this :P

do you seriously have two kids at 16??!

No I'm kiddin. I'm 26 with two kids lol

lol ya I'm 16 but I think i need to get a better username epiccarrot sounds like something you read in a pr0n chat XD

ellielovesyuh 0

ye that would suck same if that happened to me with my familyy

Op should take an iPod, books, homework, don't bring headphones,

In your father's defense I think I would be an alcoholic too

that really sucks. bring things like your iPod, books or whatever you want to keep you distracted.

threer 30

That's her FAMILY. Some people don't have one..

Sarahjoy153 9

He probably did have a choice. Parents make their children do things like that all the time.

ahahhahaha on the brightside at least they are about you!:P

just be happy that ur the only normal one :P

Who said op is normal? Op could be delusional..

otr13467 0

it does suck but on the bright side at least u get to go somewhere....