By Eyebrowless - 06/06/2015 16:29 - United States - Willingboro

Today, I decided to wax my eyebrows. My entire eyebrow came off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 007
You deserved it 13 910

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Novadi 22

Did you cover your entire eyebrow with wax or something? I don't think that's normal.

princessbloky 12

Did you wax the other one off too? For consistency?

Comments

Attacksloth 33

I'm wondering that as well. Mind you, I've never waxed anything of mine.

IAmzephyr 22

well it's not like you wax the middle and the whole thing comes off. hair doesn't work like that...

Omg id die, u can try painting them on i guess with light brown eyeliner

lalundsten 16

Not a bad idea, but you should really fix your grammar.

That's kind of rude. I don't think she asked for your opinion.

jazzy_123 20

brown eyeliner? lmao! that's the worst idea ever!

Praytell, #25. How is it rude to give advice to someone who needs it?

Lmao she doesn't need anyone's advice, if you wanna speak casually you can. If you want to write in perfect English 24/7 that's fine too. If you think you should tell others how to write, keep your pretentious ass opinions to yourself okay? Good.

SystemofaBlink41 27

Well, this comment is ironic.

#43: I agree! We don't need schools either!

Sorry. I don't typically use perfect grammar on social media. I'm far from stupid though. I'm skipping senior year to go to college early on merit scholarship. I was just trying to give some advice. I've never waxed my eyebrows off, so I don't know the best fix.

They have special pens for that, don't do eyeliner. But congrats on the college!

Novadi 22

Did you cover your entire eyebrow with wax or something? I don't think that's normal.

Ikr? I wax my eyebrows myself and I don't understand how people can "accidentally" take the whole thing off? It's pretty obvious where you've put the wax/wax strip. :S I've never seen it happen outside of a sitcom. lol

princessbloky 12

Did you wax the other one off too? For consistency?

You too have OCD bro? Welcome to the VIP club..

It'll grow back eventually but for now I guess pencil it in..?

I really wouldn't have done that oh my own... Shoulda gotten some help.

Please tell me you at least took off both and not just one? Also they have some better tools for those. Better luck next time.