By Bibi - 16/07/2017 21:30 - Brazil - Brasilia

Today, I found out why a boy I like has been ignoring me since we went out for drinks the other night. I accidentally got too drunk and remember nothing except that I decided to play on my phone for awhile. The next day he wouldn't even talk to me and when I asked why, he told me that I had drunkenly revealed to him that I had multiple crushes, all of their names, and had showed him all of my conversations with them on WhatsApp. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 348
You deserved it 7 401

Top comments

Lobby_Bee 17

How does one accidentally get drunk? An open bottle of whiskey walking nearby tripped, fell, and landed in your mouth?

One does not simply "accidentally" get too drunk...

Comments

One does not simply "accidentally" get too drunk...

Lobby_Bee 17

How does one accidentally get drunk? An open bottle of whiskey walking nearby tripped, fell, and landed in your mouth?

Have you never underestimated the strength of a mixed drink? Sometimes a single glass of punch can almost knock you out!

I clicked YDI as soon as I read you got too drunk.

Then maybe you should exercise self control. Ever think about that?

Gwengreen 6

This is a sad example of hate the playa, not the game. Poor form OP.

You really need to know your limit. Guys don’t like it when girls get sloppy drunk. Unless they are rapists.

Anyone who gets sloppy drunk can get annoying; it's not a question of gender.

thatslifeiguess7 16

You my dear are not old enough to drink...now or ever! How old are you? 13? Geez did a genie show up and make you drunk?

ImminentDisaster 12

Maybe OP has never had alcohol or gotten drunk before, so didn't realise how quickly they'd get drunk or quite what effect it would have on them.