Submit your FML story
- - Please note that spam and nonsensical stories will result in you being blocked from accessing FML.
Today, I made microwaveable popcorn. When the bag finished popping, I took it out and opened it and put my face in close to get a big whiff. It now feels like I have third degree burns inside my nose and behind my eyes. FML
This FML’s original poster has posted further details. Check out the comment our team has singled out
...Have you never made popcorn before? Or read the big letters on the bag that say; "CAUTION: CONTENTS ARE HOT!"?
People like you are the reason we have warning labels.
Speak your mind, but please try and be respectful.
Monday 1 September 2014