You tried…

By Emoney1 - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - Canada

Today, I stopped to help a stranded motorist. I yelled out my window, "Hey do you need a hand?" The guy was just standing beside his car taking a piss. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 670
You deserved it 6 987

Top comments

And people wonder why they get kidnapped. "You need a hand?" "No, I want the whole arm, Martinez get the Machete!"

Comments

How is this even a FML? So you stopped to help someone, and they didn't actually need help. You lost maybe a minute of time, and one/both of you may have been slightly embarassed. God, I want your life if this is the worst thing that has happened to you.

A few people are sort of forgetting that the point of the website is to have a collection of fun stories of little day to day annoyances and embarrassments, not to have a metric shit-ton of stories relating to anus cancer, malaria, manic depression, murder, and the evil that lurks in the hearts of all Dane Cook fans. So there is no real need to ask "How is this an FML?"

Therefore, look before u leap. Or give him a hand.

DearLar 0

what if OP got hard ? now that would be awkward .

MEM0817 18
McAninch35 9

Go ahead and help, but just remember: More than two shakes and it's a handjob.

haha, I bet the motorist was thinking, "get f***k away from me, I'm taking a piss" :)

619warrior281 5

I'll remember that one next time im looking for some didgets.