You tried…

By Emoney1 - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - Canada

Today, I stopped to help a stranded motorist. I yelled out my window, "Hey do you need a hand?" The guy was just standing beside his car taking a piss. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 670
You deserved it 6 987

Top comments

And people wonder why they get kidnapped. "You need a hand?" "No, I want the whole arm, Martinez get the Machete!"

Comments

sxe_beast 11

I guess 7 people do not like golden showers?!

And people wonder why they get kidnapped. "You need a hand?" "No, I want the whole arm, Martinez get the Machete!"

people like you have serious problems... how the hell is this a fml? how does a stranger needing to take a piss make your life ******? in what way does a guy needing to pee negatively affect your life?

Well, she did almost become a hooker.

a man needing to take a piss is not a fml.. what negative impact does a man taking a piss have on your life?

Egnar 19

You thought the guy needed assistance because he was stopped and you helped - SO he was taking a piss, I guess it's awkward but you can alleviate the situation by saying "sorry, I saw you on the roadside, thought you broke down and wanted to offer you help." You may have put yourself in a situation [that is probably more embarrassing for him] but it shows you give a damn about people and it's good karma!

jablome 6

That's too bad, OP. You were just trying to be nice and you ended up sticking your foot in your mouth. Um, that is all you stuck in your mouth, right?

emmiep1011 7

at least he wasn't jerking...

Yep, it would have been much worse if that was the case!

who jerks off on the side of the road

Well, 58, I knew a guy who jerked off at school three times. One in the locker room, one in the bathroom, and one in the middle of class.