You ******* idiot

By Anonymous - 28/04/2018 01:30

Today, I spent 900 dollars on a ticket for my boyfriend to visit me and he missed the flight. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 273
You deserved it 561

Same thing different taste

Top comments

EarthsMightiestHeroes 20

So you're expecting $900 via PayPal soon, right? Cause if it were my bf, I would make him pay me back, in full. $900 is an insane amount for anyone.

so irresponsible. so I'm guessing they're nonrefundable...

Comments

:-( If he'd wanted to come and see you he's have bought his own ticket. He's telling you clearly he's not that bothered, please listen to what he's telling you with his actions and and someone nice!

JillianJuneBug 39

This exact thing happened to me with my boyfriend. $300 for a ticket bought months in advance, missed the flight, then an additional $600 for a ticket to leave the next day. So glad I got out of that relationship (and maybe you should think about that too).

Tell give you back every cent if he was motivated to see you he would have never missed the flight

thatslifeiguess7 16

Questions did he know he was YOUR boyfriend? Or did he find you get you to send him 900 bucks,so he can come visit

A few details from OP would help: Did boyfriend have a good excuse and will he make up the trip on his own expense? Did boyfriend ask for the money or get ticket in a form that he might have re-sold - You may have been played and used. Are you sure he’s your boyfriend, is he sure you are his girlfriend? He might not be honest, OP might be naive. I have to say that unless there is a pre-existing serious relationship, long distance relationships almost never work. There are so many opportunities for being mislead about the truth of relationship and who each person really is. There are also many ways one person could get played and used - as for money, for example. It might all be mental ************ by one or both parties with zero chance of going anywhere.

nymdom 1

why do I have thr feeling that you did n no t buy the ticket. you just western union the 900 bucks. honey yu were scamed by some nigerian.