You ******* idiot

By Anonymous - 28/04/2018 01:30

Today, I spent 900 dollars on a ticket for my boyfriend to visit me and he missed the flight. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 272
You deserved it 560

Same thing different taste

Top comments

EarthsMightiestHeroes 20

So you're expecting $900 via PayPal soon, right? Cause if it were my bf, I would make him pay me back, in full. $900 is an insane amount for anyone.

so irresponsible. so I'm guessing they're nonrefundable...

Comments

so irresponsible. so I'm guessing they're nonrefundable...

Marry him, have a bunch of kids with him and divorce him. You’ll get much more than $900 in child support and alimony. What a great plan!!!

If she needs to buy him a ticket something tells me he doesn't have a job or not a very good one so he probably woildn't be paying much child support.

Good point! It would take years to have many children, so the OP would have plenty of time to pressure the loser husband into making something of himself. Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Better just play some poker to get the money. You'll have fun and no work with an ex-husband and children you don't want or need.

EarthsMightiestHeroes 20

So you're expecting $900 via PayPal soon, right? Cause if it were my bf, I would make him pay me back, in full. $900 is an insane amount for anyone.

Donut_Wizard 23

Is his last name McCallister?

manb91uk 22

I assume this is a boyfriend you have actually met once before, right? Otherwise this is a catfish sweetheart

How is this a catfish? As far as we know he has not lied about his identity, nor did he profit from the situation since presumably she bought the ticket for him as opposed to handed him the 900 dollars to buy the ticket given that she specified he missed the flight as opposed to "didn't buy the ticket and ran away with the money"

Some catfishers operate that way — getting their victims to piss away money is just one of their sick pleasures.

Maybe he didn't even miss the flight but bought himself a free ride to a nice holiday.

tounces7 27

Frankly more context is needed here otherwise I'm going to assume your boyfriend is a child.

Lobby_Bee 17

Shit happens, except you call this one your BF.

AJ1981 12

lets face it if he considered you more than a booty call he would of bought his own ticket and made the flight or at least got his own ticket.

Hey, sometimes you get in a LDR with someone who can't always afford their own flights. Had to do that with my SO since money was a bit to tight for him to visit on his own.

I hope he had one heck of an excuse. I love my significant other more than anything, but wasting that much money would've hurt even our relationship, particularly without a good excuse and/or apology.

Most of these comments are honestly so unhelpful. Most airlines will allow you to reschedule the ticket for free the first time, after that there will be a fee. Give them a call and find out.