YAAAAAAAAAAAASS

By shat - 12/12/2015 07:14 - United States - San Francisco

Today, I woke up to the feeling of something crawling up my leg. I threw back the bed sheets and saw it was a cockroach. My dad said my ensuing scream was so girlish that he wondered what the hell my sister was doing in my bedroom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 978
You deserved it 2 497

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mds9986 24

I hope your username doesn't depict another event that occurred.

Damn I hope you didn't hurt yourself while jumping out the bed!

Comments

All those "like a girl" "like a little girl" "like a little bitch" etc seriously bother me. F*ck your dad and all the macho men who think "we're men, we don't scream like ******* yeaahhhhh *beats his chest*".

Oh yeah... It's 2015. The year to be offended. Every woman I've ever been with has screamed and asked me to kill the bugs when they see one. I HATE roaches, and the ones where I live get big. But I do it because I'm the man. So don't blame men for this expression. Blame the women who scream and have us kill the bugs for.

I have always seen the words "screaming like a girl/little girl/whatever" to be more of a description, not something to put down the fact that girls seem more prone to screaming or whatever. Girls tend to scream more high pitched and drawn out, rather than just a short shout.

Now why does your dumbass have to start a fight? There is now point. Chill.

You are totally within your right to scream. That is so gross. I would have died.

moocowmilk0 19

I feel you, OP. I had a **** roach fly down my shirt while I was driving and I freaked out

petert71 10

Screaming over a cockroach? Sorry but you deserve that one...

Wow, sorry but you're a pussy. I sometimes have scorpions in my bedroom and I don't scream.

Geckosrock99 33

OP, check to see if that was the only roach. In my experience, where there's one, there is more. Your house could be messy and just need to be cleaned, or your property could be infested, or anything like that. I suggest getting "roach motels" sticky traps for roaches. After they're full, just throw them out. They should help.

It's ok I would have screamed too. Bugs always make me scream.

At least, you told him it was you screaming... How did you hide your sister so quickly?

saffy66 34

People think I'm fearless - until they're around when I encounter a cockroach. I don't look down on you one bit for screaming, OP. It seems like a natural reaction, to me.