Y'all need him in your heart

By guess I deserved that one... - 11/10/2022 08:00

Today, I flirted and swapped numbers with an attractive married man. Later, when I texted him, he sent me a picture of Jesus and blocked me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 202
You deserved it 1 834

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Marcella1016 31

It was his wife. Looks like you dodged a bullet and he didn’t. You should...count your blessings!

100% it was his wife or you flirted and he was just polite and friendly. Both ways you're in wrong to text a married man knowingly.

Comments

stop flirting with married men, they have rings for a reason

Marcella1016 31

It was his wife. Looks like you dodged a bullet and he didn’t. You should...count your blessings!

100% it was his wife or you flirted and he was just polite and friendly. Both ways you're in wrong to text a married man knowingly.

Unless he was separated, what was your end game there?

Why is an obvious adulterer sending you a picture of Jesus? He wouldn't have given you his number if he wasn't thinking about it. He just had a change of heart (or nether organ) by the time you texted.

Or he was fishing for new members for his church.

you know there are places you can go to bang married people legitimately right... clubs for married couples who won't have their lives ruined when you **** the husband and the wife finds out. where children won't wind up facing parental divorce because someone cheated, and you won't have to worry if you straight up 50% ruined a family. I say 50% because cheating is a 2 player game.

I don’t think he was an adulterer nor that it was his wife, just someone doing a prank.

stop going after things you know aren't yours. have some self worth. get your own.

Did you know he was married? If so, you completely deserve it. You actually deserve more than just being blocked.