Why so serious?

By wow - 09/08/2011 04:01 - United States

Today, I was getting my picture taken. The woman taking it told me to smile, so I did, showing my teeth. She said, "Please, be serious about this." Slightly offended, I smiled with my mouth closed. She then said, "If you can't be serious, we won't do this." FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 624
You deserved it 3 189

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Punch her in the face then yell "why so serious!?!?"

Comments

agsquared 4

What does she want you to do then? It's your face and your smile. Do as you please. :)

God. You'd think when you have to work with a bunch if people you would KNOW HOW TO WORK WITH PEOPLE. She doesn't sound very professional. Or maybe this is one of those Wal-Mart photo studios...

why do perdix and picklemonger have matching pics?

Lol. If you're paying to get your picture taken, thank her for the free opinion... then kindly remind her to stfu and do what you're paying her to do. You're there for a picture, not a psych profile based on her many years of studying facial patterns for the FBI. ...if you're *not* paying, ask her for suggestions and to clarify exactly what it is she thinks you're doing wrong. Afterwards, you can congratulate the pretentious b!tch on all the pioneering groundwork in photography she's achieved for the modern National Geographic Society.

doglover100 28

They always want you to pose their way.

Ninjataco1234 4

You think that's bad? I wore the same t shirt for school pictures 4 years in a row.

Ninjataco1234 4

You think that's bad? I wore the same t shirt for school pictures 4 years in a row.