Where am I?

By Anonymous - 02/03/2014 05:03 - United States

Today, I set up a small social gathering for a few friends. One of them didn't have a ride, so the others, who'd already shown up, went to go give him a ride. After no sign of them for a whole hour, I called to see what was wrong. They went out to eat and completely forgot about me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 209
You deserved it 4 360

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kingdomgirl94 29

Next time 'forget' to invite them to any party or gathering you have. Top notch friendship there.

Comments

kingdomgirl94 29

Next time 'forget' to invite them to any party or gathering you have. Top notch friendship there.

That night work if he had other friends. But then it'd just be him by himself. Do it like Superbad. Say you're too busy getting shitfaced and going to strip clubs to hang out with those bitches anymore.

If OP did that he'd have another night to himself..

I get your point but I'm afraid that they wouldn't mind too much if they can 'forget' about OP this easily.

kingdomgirl94 29

Partying solo sounds sad, but has lots of benefits! You can drunkenly dance on whatever table you want and there will be no one to post pictures on Facebook.

I've had something like that happen to me before... :'( People suck sometimes

That's nearly as bad as the "You mean ex, right?" comments.

might be time to reconsider your choice of friends

I think they may have "forgot" about you on purpose. Either way, they're terrible friends.

kristabelli 19

I think they could genuinely have forgotten. "Hey, did you guys eat? Let's go grab some dinner." "That's a great idea, I'm starving!" --It happens. I feel badly for OP though, it sucks to feel left out. :( I hope his friends felt bad, at least.

Hey, at least you have more snacks for yourself left from that social gathering..