When love breaks down

By sadday - 20/11/2009 08:25 - United States

Today, I was planning on going on a date with a girl I've really liked. She told me today was the only we could hang out before her trip. I got an expensive hair cut, planned on cooking her dinner, and pulled a few strings and got on the list for a big concert. Turns out she'd rather go shopping FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 072
You deserved it 4 011

Same thing different taste

Top comments

home cooked dinner for first date? little too much for first date, she probably wanted something casual so you could both just talk and hang out for a couple of hours. Don't be so intense next time.

Comments

wiserman 0

ditch that snotty bitch her pussy ain't pinker than anyone else's.

aero_fml 0

Agreed, but he does bring up a valid point

wiserman 0

i'm not a dick. i just reassured OP that he shouldn't lose any sleep over the time/money he wasted on this shallow *****. does anybody dispute she's a shallow *****? no? ok i didn't think so. if you think i'm a dick then the real world is going to make you cry. a lot.

No wiserman your not a dick, the other guy was just being a fag You are completely right, and in fact the pussy is pinker on the other female

wiserman 0

thank you pleb. i just remembered another saying for just this type of situation: if it's that hot, she can keep it to herself.

How is she shallow? He should of asked her what she would of liked to do. OR he should of told her about the dinner and the concert.

Lollol And youve just made me remember another saying.. If she isnt fertile, liquile!!!!

Reyo 2

Yes number 47, it's the OPs fault for trying to be a good boyfriend. How dare he! He deserves a swift knee in the left nut!

theblazian 0

Wtf are you going on about Reyo? Are you one of those creepy guys who thinks "girl I like"= girlfriend?

Reyo 2

The OP said "planning on going on a date". Unless you have some twisted definition for dating, I'm pretty sure he intended on the two of them "Going out" as in being "boyfriend and girlfriend".

YDI for being a douche and getting an "expensive haircut"

YDI for being a creeper. This girl isn't even going out with you, why the hell would you go to such lengths for a simple date? You sound like a stalker.

Woman logic: "Men just aren't romantic today! None of them ever bothers to even put any effort into dating anymore! Wait, you got a nice haircut and a dinner date to charm a girl? God, you're such a creeper!"

frankgrimes 4

first of all, does she like you? UMM im sure you knew she didnt. So ydi for not being Smart about the situation. what you should of done is skip the whole three hour girly Makeover and spent time with her instead. idiot

Ain't that the truth. That is the answer ^^.

she said today was the only day you could hang out...she didn't say she wanted to. idiot

baby_gurl2405 0

haha ouch, I hope u can find another date to that concert. You may as well seeing as u got an ' expensive haircut' and all :P

Yeah, like someone that actually WANTS to go to the concert.

stupiddumbblonde 0

I won't vote on this one. it's too stupid. :/

I wouldnt thumb you up for your stupid comment either.