Whatcha doin'?

By ImilkedYourMom - 03/05/2016 13:31 - United States - Bronx

Spicy
Today, after a 14-mile bike tour in Chicago, I got rug burn on my inner thighs. Having the hostel room all by myself for the last couple of days, I got naked and let the air conditioner cool me off. I then had to explain to my roommate that walked in on me that I seriously was not jerking off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 564
You deserved it 2 126

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Today, I caught my roommate jerking off. He tried to deny it despite having masturbated furiously enough to cause intercrural chaffing. Then he muttered something about my mom and dairy. FML"

Never heard of a cold shower? Sounds like a better option to me when you're in a possibly communal room. But hey, to each there own I guess..

Comments

I see your username but if your roommate saw it, im sure he'd insist you really milked yourself.

Never heard of a cold shower? Sounds like a better option to me when you're in a possibly communal room. But hey, to each there own I guess..

"Today, I caught my roommate jerking off. He tried to deny it despite having masturbated furiously enough to cause intercrural chaffing. Then he muttered something about my mom and dairy. FML"

You can counter-prove him if u show him it :)

well you could've atleast had some underwear on

andrmac 25

You need better riding clothes.

So what if you were? Last I checked it was legal. If he has a problem he's a hippocrate.

Ya it's ok, but if you're sharing a hotel room with someone you should do it in the bathroom and not out in the actual room where they can just walk in on you. And it doesn't matter if they hadn't been there for a couple days; they could come back at anytime, such as in OP's case.

Uhmmm, if you were soft it seems your denial would be easy to believe. Otherwise, it would be a pretty hard sell.

14 miles in chiraq? you're lucky you didn't get killed.

You realize that it's a small section of the city that's disgraced us with that "title"? Most of it is gorgeous, neighborly and kick-ass. Don't talk crap if you've never been here.

Ydi because that was stupid on your part. Why would you stay naked knowing that people could come at any time. Had this been your own personal hotel room then it'd be a different story.