What were the chances?

By stpry of my life - 27/02/2009 22:58 - United States

Today, I was babysitting my 5 year-old niece, and she was really down in the dumps because she didn't get invited to a birthday party. To cheer her up, I took her to Chuck E Cheese. Right when we arrived, we walked in on a birthday party. It was the one that my niece got denied from. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 088
You deserved it 7 001

Same thing different taste

Top comments

efemivida 0

Hopefully it was more awkward for the people who didn't invite her. They probably felt bad seeing her there by herself.

Aww!! You were just trying to do something nice...sucks that it backfired :(. Your niece will forgive you one day...

Comments

gislince 0

well.. i don't it is your life that sucks.lol ur niece's one is starting baddly

You should have thrown those skee balls at the little girls cake. Yell, "This'll teach you not to invite people!" throw and then run.

that was really sweet of you, and think of it this way: your niece can tell all her little friends that she was too cool to go to the party and went with someone better instead.

uhnonnuhmus 0

#32 is totally onto something there. Actually, this isn't too bad. You could always get a zillion tickets and rub it in the face of the little bastard. Or, someone could "accidentally" sneeze, puke, spit, or defecate on the cake. Do all four if you're REALLY feeling bad.

Awww, the poor kid! And poor you--you must have felt terrible. There must be some kind of revenge....casually knock the birthday girl into the ballpit?

ayshren 0

At least you tried to cheer her up.

bsaucedo 0

dude i was one of those little girls in elementary school who would purposely leave someone out just to make me feel superior . i was a 7 year old bitch .

ziqi92 0

damn! thats a bad one! and we all have been in ur niece's place at least once...:(