Wait!

By jordy1995 - 16/07/2011 04:25 - United States

Today, I found out I can't go to my best friend's birthday party. To cheer me up, my parents decided to take me and my brother to my favorite pizzeria for dinner. When I was ready and went downstairs, I discovered they left already. They forgot me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 468
You deserved it 3 228

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Either you took hours to get ready, or your parents have early onset Alzheimer's. I mean seriously, the whole point of that dinner was to cheer YOU up.

Comments

supernerd352 7

everyone will read this comment muhahahahaha

and drop dead got the first thumbs down lol

Angi95 3

why is this person sad you have the whole house to yourself this is when I would start taking my revenge. Dont get mad get even.

I Would Go To The Party Hey ! Im Already Dresses Up !

Mistake*** You're Already Dresses Up .

sandi315 0

wow 1 I never laughed that hard to a comment before

how come you couldn't make it for the party yet free for dinner?

GuessWhatKids 13

Maybe, and I'm just spitballing here, the party was SOMETIME ELSE! :O crazy proposition right?

kings1fan 6

Your about me page made me laugh!

erocketship - You may only say "lol" if what you said is funny. Unfortunately, what you said is A) not funny and B) not true. May I suggest you end your future comments with "I'm a raging cockbandit"? That would be much closer to the truth. I do this for you because I care.

it's also funny because she specifically says in her 'about me' page to message her if you want to say something to her. ****** idiots.

kings1fan 6

a gnarl sorry to piss you off hahah a'm new to this app and don't know how to message someone.

holy shit, really?! I suppose the evidence does suggest that eh?

Either you took hours to get ready, or your parents have early onset Alzheimer's. I mean seriously, the whole point of that dinner was to cheer YOU up.

StudMuffinette 17

or op was being bitchy about not going to the party so they left without her