What should I do?

By Anonymous - 08/12/2019 20:00

Spicy
Today, I got a XXX wax, because my boyfriend wouldn't go down on me as he didn't like the hair. Now he won't sleep with me at all because I look like a child with no pubic hair, and he "feels like a pedophile." FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 282
You deserved it 573

Same thing different taste

Top comments

oldtimer 3

Get rid of that child and get yourself an adult.

Pretty clear that the real issue is he doesn't want to give you oral. You need to decide if you can compromise. For example you can live without it, or you're allowed to bang his guy friends on the side?

Comments

So you don't know how to trim your stuff! I mean. Then what do you know?

oldtimer 3

Get rid of that child and get yourself an adult.

Pretty clear that the real issue is he doesn't want to give you oral. You need to decide if you can compromise. For example you can live without it, or you're allowed to bang his guy friends on the side?

BrittanyBeamin444 4

dump his contradictory ass for being ******* retarded

I cannot abide man-children who will not accept that women are hairy too.

Simple. “Sweetheart, how exactly do you want me to look? If you don’t want to take care of my needs, I’m not comfortable taking of yours.”

ftpallday666 16

Sounds like you need a new boyfriend

You really shouldn't have to change yourself just to please a man. ydi

Shannon2348, OP wants oral (and why not?!), so she made a slight change to get that; however, bf still refused. But don't YOU worry, hair grows back.

of COURSE she should... if he was a re ad l man. that's what women do.

Hair grows back, quickly. And it's not like she's getting a haircut she hates to please a man. He claimed to be uncomfortable with the pube hair, so she accommodated. As long as it's not crossing the boundaries of what they're comfortable with, there's nothing wrong with such. In the end it was just one of his many excuses, but why judge someone for trying something that she thought would improve a situation, that she apparently was totally fine with doing???

julfunky 29

Trying something new in a relationship isn’t “changing yourself.” If you refuse to do things like this your relationship is doomed to fail.