What's your resolutions?

By why? - This FML is from back in 2013 but it's good stuff - United States - Hackensack

Today, my dad has decided to that as a New Year's resolution, he's going to strive to wear pants less often. It's only been an hour and I can already tell it's going to be a long year. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 328
You deserved it 2 489

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just wait till next year. Then it will be no pants AND underwear.

Well duh, he doesn't want his pants to catch on fire from all those fireworks being lit up in the house.

Comments

If he isn't gonna wear pants then give a pair of bright pink underwear. In fact, give him a whole pack. And bug him if he doesn't wear them.

Hopefully he was drunk when he made that resolution and when he wakes up tomorrow he will change his mind.

perdix 29

Would you prefer it to be a shriveled-up short year? The real question is: Is this going to be a limp, flaccid year or a hard, bony one?

I'm definitely not hoping for the latter

perdix 29

Be aware that during the winter months, the year will have significant shrinkage.

No shirt, no shoes = no service. No pants = service. Makes sense to me.

What if-- He's sexy and he knows it! Because he works out!?

I'm guessing about 6 and a half inches, if you know what I mean ;)

zombieslayer83 19

Nothing wrong with that. Hell I don't have any pants on right now!

Well, with no exercise on his resolutions list, and his man boob shame, I guess dresses was a obvious conclusion on his part. Just don't let him go out looking like a hussy.