What are you doing?

By Noname - 20/02/2009 05:06 - United States

Spicy
Today, I started doing a striptease for my husband. He asked me to stop. FML
I agree, your life sucks 92 393
You deserved it 19 386

Same thing different taste

Top comments

joe joe - thanks midnightraven. Melly: She wanted to feel sexy. As a women its her right to feel sexy. I bet your boyfriend is buttering rolls like a soup-kitchen-christian when he's taxing your nastiness. Nothing degrading about a wife and a husband making each other feel sexy.

Comments

PrincessTink2011 0

ok i must say some of the comment on here are not nice at all but anywho maybe he was just a bit tired or working or just not in the mood.... i have to admit i have never had that happen before... my bf and i do crazy stuff like that all the time....he really like to role play, maybe you can try that! its really fun =P see what he likes or see what might spark his intrest!

That's horrible. Unless he wasn't feeling well or something other than that that was justified, that's just horrible.

are you a fatty or uggo? hope you're not both!

hayyyyyy88 0

maybe he was tiered..........

kellster 2

Seconding #17. Lots of men don't like to see **** star/stripper moves from their wives! Perhaps he thought it was degrading to your own personal integrity. Maybe that kind of thing just doesn't turn him on, from anyone.

xaphon 0

whats wrong with the guy asking you to stop if he doesnt like you stripping for him he shouldnt have to sit there and lie about how he feels about it

inlimbo11 0

he's not gay, and i'm sure you're attractive. i second those who suggest communication. that IS the only way a relationship can work.