What are you doing ear?

By JK710 - 23/06/2009 01:13 - United States

Today, I discovered that the hearing in my left ear is still good. I haven't been able to hear that well out of it for 2 weeks and I thought I popped an eardrum and waited for it to heal. I stuck a Q-Tip in there to clean it out. Turns out there was actually a dead fly in my ear. For 2 weeks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 246
You deserved it 11 423

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How would it have gotten in there without you feeling it? Unless you were sleeping o_O still, gross.

OH SHIT! THAT'S ******* NASTY! THAT POOR FLY GOT COVERED IN EAR WAX.

Comments

I'm scared of that happening to me when I'm asleep. o_o;

Well you'd think that when you laid down to sleep that it'd fall out....maybe.... And you only clean your ears once every 2 weeks? Ack...

russianredgirl 0
jordan161616 0

hahaha that's the grossest thing I've ever heard of

You're not supposed to "clean your ears" any differantly than you clean the rest of your body. "Cleaning" with Q-tips and the like damages tissue. Your body is self cleasning.

TNEBlover 0

ew.ew.ew.ew.ew *checks ears* okay good

dang_fml 0

If you thought you popped your eardrum, why didn't you go to the doctor?

*checking own ears for flies* gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's been said, but has to be said again... 2 weeks to clean your ears??? That's disgusting.