Welcome…

By Anonymous - 19/02/2013 07:55 - Australia - Wahroonga

Today, I met my mother's deeply religious fiancé for the first time. His response upon seeing me was to look me square in the eye and say, "You'll need to take out that nose stud or I'm afraid you'll not be welcome in our home." FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 806
You deserved it 4 574

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't see what your nose stud has to do with religion, this guy sounds like a bit of an ass!

Comments

**** that if its your moms house too then he has no say!

Confused as to how a nose stud has anything to do with religion. Hold your ground, he's a tool.

I'd be like "With all do respect sir, shut up. You are not my father nor will you ever be. My mother lives here so I have complete freedom to come here." Screw that guy...

honeybadgerDG2S 2

Tell him to take the stick out of his ass before he speaks to you.

Tell him a mole. And are there any other holes he thinks should not be there? ugh

Are you kidding me? If he's so religious that he can't stand the sight of you wearing a nose ring, he probably shouldn't be living in sin with your mother. Sounds like he should stop being so high and mighty.

Tell him to go **** himself and that you will always be more welcome then he is.

zeldafrettchen 1

22, I'm so sorry. :( I hope things get better, and if it doesn't, I hope you are able to do well without her.

eatmyshortssss1 8

If he's so concerned about the whole "body is a temple" thing, tell him he should stop drinking alcohol, cutting his hair, shaving, and taking non-herbal medicine, since these are all varying degrees of "modifications."