Welcome to the world

By Anonymous - 14/02/2022 09:00 - United Kingdom - Preston

Today, I learned it is in fact possible to give birth despite having had no symptoms of pregnancy, including no weight gain. Our daughter made a surprise appearance this morning at 6 lbs exactly, and we are in no way ready. We don’t even have clothes for her. My husband is acting like he’s been concussed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 828
You deserved it 322

Same thing different taste

Top comments

why___me3 8

She literally just said she had no symptoms, you can still have a period when you’re pregnant

MomofTwins 19

That is absolutely insane!! It's a crazy ride, even when you do prepare.. Ask for help, get support if you can, and keep an eye on your mental health, for both you and your husband.. I'm sure it feels overwhelming, but you will be ok!

Comments

did the not having your period maybe raise some questions? anyways congratulations, children enhance your life

why___me3 8

She literally just said she had no symptoms, you can still have a period when you’re pregnant

Lucky O'Guin 18

So...the baby never once moved even an inch while she carried her for 9 months?

Not everyone has regular periods. And I felt little uterus movements when I was still a virgin, it doesn't always mean you're pregnant, there are muscles that can twitch and such on their own.

I think your husband is right. WTF? Did you just steal a baby and pretend you gave birth to it? That's more likely.

so you obviously haven't gone through menopause and haven't had a period for 8 1/2 - 9 months and didn't think at least, 'hey what's up with my body?' you're an idiot, but congrats anyway.

Op said she had no symptoms of pregnancy, and you can still get your period while pregnant.

Hidden pregnancies are a real medical phenomenon where the body hides all the symptoms of pregnancy, and yes, they can include fake periods to really make it undetectable. The however seldom make it all the way to birth without being discovered, and when they are, the mom typically start looking and feeling pregnant within minutes of finding out. Look it up.

MomofTwins 19

That is absolutely insane!! It's a crazy ride, even when you do prepare.. Ask for help, get support if you can, and keep an eye on your mental health, for both you and your husband.. I'm sure it feels overwhelming, but you will be ok!

Wadlaen 23

Well, I think a Congratulations! is in order, and I wish you the best of luck for the future!

Nhayaa2.0 17

Pregnancy denial. My worst nightmare. Good luck!

It happens. I bet it’s a shock. Those first days will be a rollercoaster but you’ll manage and hopefully have a great time. Congratulation to both of you, welcome to your child!

MyLifeisAMeme 2

I have pcos, so my cycle is irregular to begin with. Had the same happen to me in October 😂

MyLifeisAMeme 2

I have pcos, so my cycle is irregular to begin with. Had the same happen to me in October 😂

acting concussed because he is. aren't you?