Weirdo freak

By kitkat3308 - 27/09/2013 06:20 - United States

Today, I found out that my controlling, verbally abusive ex-boyfriend from nearly four years ago is still obsessed with me. Apparently, he's told everyone back home that he and I are getting married as soon as I finish college. We haven't spoken in over two years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 163
You deserved it 3 078

Same thing different taste

Top comments

change your number, tell all your family and friends your situation and not to give your new number out by any means and, if necessary get a restraining order.

Comments

Yes, it's probable that OP doesn't have cause for a restraining order yet. But it's not out of line to just make the police aware of his creepy obsessive behavior. I had to do the same when I left my abusive ex and although I didn't have enough to press charges yet, they paid him a visit to let him know that he needed to leave me and my friends alone. It worked - and if it doesn't work, at least you have it on paper if he escalates.

Scary. Guys like that usually end up murdering their "girlfriends". You can't trust them at all.

Please be careful. I cannot emphasize enough what others have posted before me. One of the more recent stories here in New England has been the case of Jerry Remy's son murdering his girlfriend. I don't want to scare you, but I don't want you to become a statistic either. Please, please be careful, and let everyone know your situation, law enforcement and otherwise. I hope you stay safe.

Creeper and I would get a restraining order

Get a restraining order or a gun. Stay safe.

Well, won't he look like an idiot.