Weebs unite!

By Anonymous - 31/07/2021 19:01 - United Kingdom - Coventry

Today, I realised how much my family prefer my cousin than me. I love anime/manga, but my family never got involved, so it was very lonely growing up and I was bullied in school for it. Now I'm an adult, my cousin is into it, and they want me to take a interest in her so, "she has someone to talk and isn't lonely." FML
I agree, your life sucks 979
You deserved it 146

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It doesn't mean your family suddenly took a liking to the art form -- they just discovered a common bond between two oddballs.

How is that showing they prefer your cousin? To me it just means they still don't want to get involved and just dumped the kid on you.

Comments

It doesn't mean your family suddenly took a liking to the art form -- they just discovered a common bond between two oddballs.

How is that showing they prefer your cousin? To me it just means they still don't want to get involved and just dumped the kid on you.

rotflqtms_ 21

They cared enough about you to notice how lonely you were and saw her going down the same path and thought you two would fit well together as friends since you both were lonely anyway. They didn't seem to care enough about her to actually take an interest in her, but cared enough about both of you to suggest both of you with the same interests hang out. It seems like they care enough to notice your interests... While I like anime and videogames, I don't let it consume me. I have other hobbies as well.

more like **** her life since you know exactly what she's going through and can't get over yourself long enough to empathize with her.

chopherdwn 2

Why u think this is bad. U know how it felt growing up why would u not be there for ur cousin so she doesn’t go thru that?