Walked into that one

By loser - This FML is from back in 2008 but it's good stuff - United Kingdom

Today, I told a friend that he looked smarter with his glasses on. He took them off and said, "Oh, and now you look more handsome." FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 500
You deserved it 42 780

Top comments

thursday0384 0
xMooMoox 0

Maybe he was offended that he doesn't look "smart" when he has his glasses off. Watch what you say, he probably didn't mean it and only said it to get back at you.

Comments

thursday0384 0
bballer55 0

some1 call 911 cuz i think u just got BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURNED

Michael Kelso: B U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U R N ! ! ! ! ! !

suck it up, my friend calls me a bitch every day. he's just joking.

This is a standard and elementary joke. How is being on the receiving end FML-worthy?

leadninja 0

you should totally not say anything to this guy ever again, and build up your anger against him until you cannot control it anymore.

I'm afraid I have to disagree with you and side with the friend that wears glasses. I myself wear glasses. It makes some of us feel like we looked stupid before or that we look like a "nerd"or geek, which somehow turned into something offensive over the years. Point being, I personally prefer not to be complimented on "how smart I look" or "you look good with glasses", I would rather just be told "nice glasses". I'm sure some others feel the same way.

xMooMoox 0

Maybe he was offended that he doesn't look "smart" when he has his glasses off. Watch what you say, he probably didn't mean it and only said it to get back at you.

That, and some people's minds actually work like that. But this is more payback than anything.