Violence is never the answer

By MUemma - 26/02/2010 00:33 - United States

Today, my boyfriend came to visit me. He told me he was cheating on me, and that he wanted to break up. I was so angry that as he left, I started screaming at him out of my second story apartment window. I picked up a huge potted plant and shoved it through the window at him. It missed my ex and hit my car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 029
You deserved it 49 328

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, you could be in jail for manslaughter by now... Anger management FTW. Revenge is a dish served cold.

Wow, I wonder why he broke up with you. Cheaters suck, but you're insane. Karma baby.

Comments

YDI for trying to hit him by throwin a plant (or any other item). How about some anger management sessions?

blademaster23 0

You girls are all the same ur bf hurts u then u go the hurt ur bf! Y the *** do u do this u desirved to have had it go through ur car dumb bitch!!!

vacantdreamer 0

Wow. I really just lost IQ points reading that. Do your parents know you're skipping English class again?

*sigh* This is why I really don't like crazy ex girlfriends that do this kind of shit. Because then uneducated asswipes like you can say "See! See! That's what my perfectly sane ex who said I cheated on her because I did is like so don't believe her!!!" Oh wait that should be "C! C! dats wut ma perfcty sane x who sud.." and so on.

You should be really, really glad that you only hit your car. If you actually hit him, you'd probably be in court right now being sued, if not in jail for assault. Or if you hit anyone else's car, you'd probably end up having to pay a lot more to get it fixed. YTDI for having ridiculous anger management issues.

in retrospect, if my girlfriend threw a pot at me, i would break up with her too. Maybe your bf was psychic, op

If it hit him from the second story, and was a heavy plant, the situation would've been much worse.

what would you do if u acculy hit him? and killed him?

So you were trying to potentially kill him, missed, and hit your car? Yep, YDI.