Vessels

By failed brood mare - 17/11/2013 17:46 - United States - Hollywood

Today, my mom bitched me out for still being single at age 19, and still not having started a family. She considers this "immoral," yet showed nothing but praise for my sister, who's pregnant at 15 and doesn't know which of three guys is the father. FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 747
You deserved it 3 113

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your mom sounds like a great role model. *sarcasm* Don't feel bad, OP, my grandma gives me a tough time for wanting to finish school before starting a family.

I know. . I'm not your mom but I'm proud of you!

Comments

You is the better one. She make her choice on the good daughter, but this don't mesn you aren't a good person. I know this could takes away self-esteem, but you isn't alone. I promise there are others out there dealing with these kind of thing. You can kik me anytime if you want, but you have to Instagram me because if I tells you everyone'll want to kik me. My kik is always free and I promise I will be available. Suicide isn't a good choice. It isn't good. Your sister suck up to your mom which isn't good. You can talk to your mom about how you feels because your mom is understanding even if she don't have good morals.

an3ph 20

Keep your chin up. You will get to enjoy the fruits of your wise choices.

And the Mother of the Year Award goes to...

I blame shows like sixteen and pregnant for such praise

I blame the general stupidity of the human race.

JudgeComrade 17

If you're 19, why does your mother's opinion still matter?

your mother should be at the age no older than 34

It's sounds like in this situation it's better to have your mother mad at you rather than proud of you. Keep doing what you're doing, OP.