Twatted

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2013 but it's good stuff - United States - Mclean

Today, a girl I follow on Twitter tweeted, "Why can't I have a cute math tutor?" I'm her math tutor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 257
You deserved it 4 245

Top comments

Schizomaniac 24

Now you answer all her questions with "I DON'T KNOW WHY DON'T YOU ASK A CUTER TUTOR." Immaturity, my friend.

Trix_Disorder 20

She didn't even have the decency to make an "acute" pun, eh? Shame.

Comments

madgrinchhatter 12

Why are you following her? That's just creepy

That's when you should reply to her tweet - "I wish I didn't have to resist moo-ing in response to each question my tutee (who looks like a cow) asks."

perdix 29

#68, that probably won't work. Girls who wish for cute math tutors are not usually ugly on the outside. They may have ugly hearts and souls, but their external appearance is quite pleasing making your insult seem idiotic.

The_F3rris 11
skyeyez9 24

I had a math tutor who stuttered. It was sometimes frustrating to listen to him explain something when he kept stuttering. I didn't say anything about it because it would have hurt his feelings.

I'm sure you're attractive, op! Maybe you just aren't her type!

Stop following the tweets of vapid twits.

saffy66 34

Unless she's around your age & you want to go out with her at some stage, it's probably best she isn't interested in your looks. It is kind of insulting though.

you know its creepy when a teacher follows a little girl on twitter, boy or girl it doesnt matter.. unless its online school..

OP said he was TUTOR, tutors are generally the same age as the person they're tutoring.

Tell her she's doing bad enough in math, she doesn't need to distraction of someone attractive, so she's actually lucky to have you! :D