Twang

By Anonymous - 29/08/2009 14:15 - United Kingdom

Today, I stretched really hard when I woke up, only to feel something twang. This was followed by a really sharp pain. Thinking I'd given myself a hernia, I got up to check myself in the mirror, and was repulsed by the bulge I saw hanging out of my gut. Then I realised it was just my own flab. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 077
You deserved it 40 514

Same thing different taste

Top comments

i don't get it, why would fat be painful?

sublime93 0

That was a lot of extra information to just say "Today, I'm fat. FML"

Comments

blah123blah 0

Either way, you should still be repulsed.

_MLSBIDGAF 0

I moderated this ! I laughed super hard when i read it x] Lolll.

Ligerie 0

So you gained a giant fat tumor over night? Or did you eat a small whale before going to bed? How did it twang? The image in my brain from your spare tire appearing one morning is burning.

Did you warm up your body before you stretched? Your muscles are like a piece of gum left in a car; if you leave a stick of gum in a car during the winter and then try to bend it, it will snap. The same goes for your muscles. If you leave a piece of gum in a car during the summer, you can stretch it very easily. Again, just like your muscles. Never ever ever stretch with cold muscles.

YDI for imagining you were looking at Clay Aiken in the mirror.

waterynuggets 0

If you're gonna troll, at least be funny. Jesus christ.

you are posting the fact that you forgot you were fat on FML. wow. you need a life

#43: lose your obsession for clay Aiken. you posted comments of him on 2 fmls. it's not funny.

craig003 0

but apparently not repulsed enough to go out and exercise.