TW: gross

By Unimpressed - 03/06/2009 10:40 - Australia

Today, I was taking a taxi home after drinking too much. I started to feel sick and, not wanting to be charged the cab cleaning fee, threw up into my handbag instead. When we got to my place I then had to fish through my bag for my wallet to pay the driver. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 516
You deserved it 58 973

Same thing different taste

Top comments

xivilia 0

Wow, don't drink.. Try a safe alternative such as.... Smoothies.. Mmmm, everyone loves smoothies.....

bxrv43 0

Comments

#3, why do you love this person? God, I hate it when people post random irrelevant things like "I love you." "Marry me." "That's hot." "You're my hero."

YDI for knowing that taxis have a set clean-up fee (news to me).

lenamartinovic 13

it's pretty obvious. which taxi driver wants to pay for the cleaning?

HeyThereGorgeous 0

That's why when you go drinking you bring a bag. And was it an expensive gucci bag?

don't you keep important things in your purse? like money, camera, phone, etc..? i would think the fee of cleaning the cab would be less then to replace all the stuff you threw up on in your purse. also you could of just asked him to pull over, i'm sure he would of done it in a heart beat rather then have you puking everywhere.

BrutalDave 0

"OH BABY YOU, you got what I need. Well they say he's just a friend, they say he's just a friend..."

lilmisslovely13 15
baydestrian_girl 0

awe...you couldnt have asked him to pull over or even roll down the window?? lol FYL anndd YDI

haha that involves too much thinking for a drunk person....

Dude, try getting pissed drunk and then do that.