Too much Pornhub

By anouk05 - 15/10/2010 05:13 - Switzerland

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend told me, "Don't worry, someday you'll be mature as well." By this, he meant that I will be willing to have sex with him in public. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 842
You deserved it 4 660

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's just disturbing! Why do it in public?

Nyc__Princess 0

In public ? Oh god. Nobody wants to see that !

Comments

RedPillSucks 31

@54 - At 14 yrs old, pretty much everything is new. Come back in about 20 years and we'll talk.

kmarie7823 7

lmao win! I agree with trying new things but damn at that age?!

"Old enough"? I don't think there's an age limit on decency.

I love it when teeny boppers get put into these awkward position, should have never gave it up so quickly

what are you 25 minus 11 years old. wash your mouth out with soup

most girls end up liking public sex once they experience it. it's just hard to break the first time so choose area that is quiet like the far back of a park that no one goes too.

kiakia0131 23

Personally, I think it's gross for people to have sex in public. My friend has told me that he's had sex four times on our college (COMMUNITY COLLEGE) campus. I was like..."ewww thats disgusting." He was like "it was in the woods." I was like "yeah with the campus day care right next to the woods." And a couple actually got arrested in my town for having sex like right in the middle of town. Like right out in the open lol.

blahzz 4

Yeah don't worry. One day you'll be mature enough.

melissa052 0

Oh, come on! Public sex isn't that bad! just find a good public bathroom for the first time... (Around here, Olive Garden's restroom is awesome! as long as it's earlier afternoon on a weekday...) Or the back of a movie theater... Oh, and the car is quite nice, too! Trust me... Don't knock it till you try it! The experience is quite amazing!

When you intentionally kill someone, a stream of endorphins is released, and it feels exhilarating. Trust me... Don't knock it 'til you try it! The experience is quite amazing!