By pinkrazorsare4men - 16/11/2016 00:51

Today, whilst taking a shower, I noticed my razor wasn't in its usual spot. Upon inspecting it closer, I noticed that there were tiny white hairs in it. When confronting my father about it, he claimed the "pink razors" are his. We've been sharing the same razor this entire time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 868
You deserved it 878

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kaitlyn520 13

This one time I noticed my brothers arms were shaved, which was really weird because he's a "macho" guy, and then I saw that my razor had all these super long black hairs in it... So I confronted him and he completely denied ever using my razor. I don't know why people feel it's acceptable to use another persons razor.. I think it's disgusting, because he had clue as to what I'd used it to shave. WEIRD. So I feel you OP..

CliffyB03 28

One time I went to go use my razor but it was standing up instead of laying down. So I figured it must have fallen and someone in the family was being nice and picked it up for me. Upon further inspection, I noticed men's pubes. Now if my razor is even slightly moved, I toss it and get a new one. I'm not playing that game.

Comments

Every girl is talking about her own same experrience. So why don't you just simply keep you razor somewhere else...like in your closet?

HanBanana15 9

Yeah it's so irrational to not just expect someone will use a razor that's not theirs. Maybe I'll use my sister's toothbrush. I mean, it's sitting right there, it's not even in her closet or anything! Maybe next time I'll share a needle or something. It has the same health risks as sharing razors, but hey, that's fine right?

I don't think it's unreasonable that we expect people, especially family, to respect our things and not use a clearly personal item, even if they're left out in the open. What are we supposed to do, just hide everything we don't want others potentially using? I think it's better if people just not use other's stuff without permission.

I don't get what's wrong with this. Do you not rinse your razor after shaving? Did he use it to shave his pubes? It's not like when you shave their hair gets pasted on to you. Just rinse his hair out and go on.

momac86 17

When sharing with others the best investment is a shower bucket you can leave in the bathroom that way you and others know what's yours and what's not theirs

I don't see the big deal, really. Unless he was shaving his ass or something like that I don't see the harm, like just rinse it out or get a razor in a different color