By E_G_G_S_O_U_P - 08/12/2016 13:12

Today, whilst riding my brand new dirt bike for the first time, the chain broke and slashed me down the back of the left leg with such force that it chipped the bone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 028
You deserved it 673

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ama1733 11

Jesus OP! That sounds super painful. FYL indeed

airdude25 18

I'm so sorry OP! Make sure you dealership/Company pay for all the medical bills.

Comments

HOLY SHIT. Well let's look on the bright side. Hmmm? After 100% recovery you can tell the story of your first time riding a dirt bike and look like a badass. It happened to me when I injured my foot, so think about how others will think of a chip lounging into your leg. Anyways FYL indeed and have a full recovery soon.

I wish I had a cool story like this for why I walk with a limp. No, when people ask me how someone as young as me could have arthritis in her ankle, I merely have to tell the story that, in eighth grade, my two hundred and some pound bully stomped on my (I was 80 lb at the time) leg to stop me from scoring a point on him in basketball.

I just threw up a little, I hope you're okay!

And this is why we plant our fat asses on the couch and play video games! I'm sure there's a good dirt bike simulator game out there.

FYL for certain. Hope that the recovery is quick!

TwinkleToes7 15

Let me guess.. you were wearing shorts or really thin pants? Still that really sucks:/

Doesnt matter if he had blue jeans on or motocross pants, a chain breaking at a good enough speed can go through them with ease.

sounds like an unfortunate CHAIN of events

Someone beat you to it. Read comments before posting

xbaconator9000x 16