By anonymous - 15/06/2016 06:18 - United States - Crossville

Today, while working the drive-thru at work, an older woman asked for my phone number to give to her single son. After I politely declined, she called me a slut and threw her food at me through the window before promptly speeding off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 275
You deserved it 1 029

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ginger_Love 19

Wow. Gotta love customer service. But look on the bright side. Free food.

Comments

You should have given her a rejection hotline number

Some moms just don't know when to let it go.

Jokes on her, she paid but didn't take the food. What a dumb bitch.

I thought it was just guys on Tinder that did that shit. lol

It's funny because what you did was the opposite of what a **** would do.

LMAO - Have to admit this is pretty funny. You can alway give out the number to the local Army Recruiting center, tell the mom "You are married to the sea" and if all else fails state "I am gay". hopefully any of those options will prevent more chilli cheese fries from being thrown at you in the future.

I would expect that reaction if you gave your number. Also, if that guy was genetically related to his mom, that was the best choice you could've made after choosing android over apple.

Did she start with the typical 'are you from tenessee,cause your the only ten I see'?

Next time just put your area code with 867-5309

saffy66 34

From now on, every time a guy asks you out, ask to see a photo of his mother first. Then if you find yourself being asked out by this psycho's son, you can be prepared, if you want to date him, or you have one hell of a reason why not to go out with him, if you don't.