By Anonymous - 13/01/2011 23:00 - United States

Today, while working at a dollar store, I was clobbered by a woman because apparently, I was ripping her off by charging two dollars for two doughnuts. She didn't understand that she couldn't buy multiple items at once for one dollar. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 497
You deserved it 2 672

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The people that shop at dollar stores...

Do you have brains at that $1 shop? You should sell one to her.

Comments

I really enjoy your use of grammar to say both and then reference three people, haha shows the level of person that would say something so stupid. MJ was badass.

lexi365 20

Asians are smart so probably not. (no racism intended)

DomoCullen 0

sigh. I hate it when ppl have comment fights.

Wudadoll7 5

ROFL OMG I would have loved to have seen that.

sigh. the stupid people in the world will soon kill us all

Agreed, she's dumb. But it would have to be quite the doughnut to make me pay 1 Dollar for just one. Then again, American doughnuts might be as oversized as all else there, so who am I to judge?

iBiteRoses 22

Don't be so rude, just because some people here are ******* nasty fat-asses, doesn't mean that ABSOLUTELY ******* EVERYONE is the same way. Because I know that I'M not like that, and I know that my FRIENDS aren't like that, so why don't you tell where you're from so we can all make discriminatory comments about you.

I happen to be that "woman" that "clobbered" you! it's not my fault Ur doughnuts are that xpensive!!!!

And it's probably not their fault that the doughnuts are "expensive" either. It's a dollar store, if you wanted a cheaper doughnut then you should have gone somewhere else.

To many idiots out there. Thats when you tell them the price just went up to 3$ :)