By Sara - 03/10/2012 03:33 - United States - Manassas

Today, while working, a woman complained that she didn't ask for sauce on her sandwich. After examining the sandwich, I realized it was just melted cheese. When I told her, she threw the sandwich at me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 262
You deserved it 1 825

Same thing different taste

Top comments

unknown_user5566 26

Rule #1: Don't **** with the people who make your food. If she ever comes back in, I hope you serve her some spit-soaked justice.

Comments

Some people try to get free sandwiches that way. She was probably just mad that you foiled her plan. c:

I hate how people do that... They also seem to be the ones that get the most upset too... The phrase "It's not rocket-science" is very true: it's Economics, Ethics, Math, Business,

OP should eat that motherfuckin' sandwich.

BeforeItWasCool 12

Don't worry OP, it's not your fault the customer was a ******* retard. People are so inconsiderate. You explained the 'problem' and the customer can't take it. You did all you were supposed to, FYL.

Hey I recognize your username from an FML a few days ago. The negative pregnancy test and the happy fiance.

BeforeItWasCool 12

Good for you! I'm a fairly regular commenter so yes, you will see me around.

I feel bad for the sandwich. After all it didn't do anything wrong.

I'm not so sure about that. I'd rather be thrown away than to be masticated, consumed, digested, and then shit out by an undeserving piece of shit to sustain and prolong said piece of shit's life.

It was an assassin sandwich meant to choke her so she doesn't further mess up the human race.

I beat her with a spatula. That is worth being fired for. Smacking the ignorance out of her would be for a good cause.

*Sigh* In situations like these, violence just makes it worse. Sometimes you have to let bitches do bitchy things, and then move on with your life.

Would that be with a hydrodynamic spatula with port and starburt attachments that also has turbo drive ?

Not sure if this is a Spongebob reference, or if GothickNihilist is in actuality a soft, fuzzy-wuzzy bear with a secret passion for cooking.

I do love to cook , so that is correct. I'm not a fuzzy wuzzy bear, although I am quite partial to plush. I guess you are partially correct . It was a spongebob reference though. Have a nice day.

"Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear. Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair. Since Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair, he wasn't very fuzzy, wuzzy?" Sorry, guys. Had to.

You have time to plot your revenge if she shows up again!

If she can't appreciate the time it took for you to make that sandwich by throwing it back at you, tell the bitch to go home and learn how to make one herself. Maybe then she can differentiate cheese from sauce T_T

Sometimes I get freaked out when I'm eating a sandwich and there's something squishy. But then I realize that it's cheese. Least the lady could've done is check..