By booksandshadows - 04/03/2014 09:06 - United States - San Diego

Today, while walking through Wal-Mart I noticed a cute employee. With a sudden burst of confidence, I walked right up to him, intending to ask for his number. Instead, I looked him in the eye and said, "Excuse me sir, how much do you know about bedsheets?" and then ran. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 669
You deserved it 12 649

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Nickb55 16

Even in the heat of the moment how did you manage to say that?

Well did he take you to the bedsheets? ;)

Comments

unwantedforlife 14

Oooh, a Walmart worker, you sure know a winner when you see one.

What a judgemental thing to say. For all you know he could be young and working at Walmart as a part time job ot to pay for college. Or he could have a college degree but have to work at Walmart because it's difficult for him to get a job in his field. You don't know why he's working there so don't judge.

flame5768 14

i can see why life doesn't want you

If he is a manager he makes pretty good pay and benefits. While it is impressive if someone is something like an aerospace engineer or neurologist, it doesn't necessarily make them better than everyone else.

I'm going to be judgemental as well. I'm going to read your comment, look at your username, and judge why you are "unwantedforlife". But seriously though, the people who work in these places are not usually in it for a career. 9/10 times they are doing it to pay their way through college or something.

That is very judgmental of you. I mean I work at a bookstore part time as a second job and I'm badass! You can't judge a book a book by its cover...or the store that it's in. Hah.

Hey, at least he's employed. That's more than you can say fire a lot of people these days.

Hey you know where he works that's a easy way to find him...you'll get him soon

Hey, aren't you that guy that hangs out outside my bedroom window?

This is one of the many reasons why Walmart is weird.

not the best you could have said, but not the worst. I applaud to you for trying :)

Aw, I'm sorry you lost your courage. I'm sad that the cute Wal-Mart employee missed out on meeting a terrific lady like you. Chin up, you'll get him next time.

Wal-Mart: Save Embarassment. Flirt better.

Don't worry about it too much OP. As a former employee of Walmart....that is NOT the craziest thing that has been asked of him. Trust me on this.

You should have asked him to test out your bedsheets. Even though that'd be a little extreme.