By GeorgiaBOYY - 04/01/2010 17:40 - United States

Today, while using the bathroom on an airplane, someone walked in on me wiping my butt. That person just so happened to be the stranger I was sitting next to. It was an 8 hour flight. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 161
You deserved it 8 193

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow, the person sitting next to you didn't notice that you got up and went to the bathroom? It's not like there's anywhere else you might have gone.

Comments

Did you not lock the door? That's stupid. And considering that every single liner I've been on has an automatic light in the bathroom that only turns on when the door is locked, you must really like ******** in the dark.

THIS. Every airline Ive been on has a lock connected to the light. When you lock it, it brightens!

Grither76 0

I agree with everyone else about locking the door. Anyone who doesn't lock the bathroom door when they're using it doesn't deserve a bathroom door in the first place.

iankennedy17 0

why didn't you lock the door? I'm afraid this is bullshit. btw don't you guys love it when some noob thinks he was first, then gets pwned(polarbare)? haha yeah me too

I like to think they purposely say first when they're not first just to trick everyone, making people like you the 'noob'

As small as those bathrooms are, how did he even get the door open with you in it? Aside from the fact of the door should have been locked, this doesn't seem even possible. FYL either way, but ydi for not locking the door.

heres a hint: use the lock, they are there so that no1 walks in on u....

No! That involves too much common sense!

Seriously, get over yourself. Everybody on this site goes to the bathroom and needs to wipe their butt. Don't be a drama queen...

LOL! What a fucktard! You should have probably wiped your mouth, nose, and ears... inasmuch as you have shit-for-brains too! ROFL.

oarisimo 4

that's not even the point, genius. its the fact that he didn't lock the door.

GiRIsMakingCupca 0

lol omg and to whoever said didn't the stranger notice OP get up to go to the restroom... there is usually 2 bathrooms in an airplane so maybe the other one was occupied and the one OP was in was maybe unlocked?or something along those lines:)

allen20 0

Dammn always check your door dude. :o