By kitty - 18/10/2010 02:54 - United States

Today, while talking about my plans for college, I was interrupted so my family could discuss my brother's zit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 471
You deserved it 3 154

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MAGNAVOX 0

Looks like your family doesn't give a shit.

perdix 29

Your brother's zit is probably going to be more productive than the waste of money your four years of drunken partying and anonymous sex will ever be.

Comments

u can go to college whenever u want. but u only get zit once in a while and that doesn't occur on everyone.

FYLwindowlicker 0

there is a HUGE zit on your shoulder! Oh wait.... that's your head. Pull up your pants!

I can't see your penis.. oh yeah leme guess: Steroids. what a douche

dudeitsdanny 9

Proactive costs about $100... Your college education is gonna cost about $50000(low estimate). Obviously they're trying to help him get by on looks alone so they don't have to spend $50000 on his education, because someone else is getting something worthless like an English degree, and ending up as a barista(because all your lousy English degree will give you is the ability to call yourself this) at Starbucks after all that money and hard work. Why must you major in English?! You are dishonoring your family! Disclaimer: I just had 30 sourbelts.

Schizomaniac 24

Generally the disclaimer goes at the beginning, but you, my friend, have my respect.

dudeitsdanny 9

I fail =( I bling dishonah to my famiry.

Schizomaniac 24
SoundnVasion 0

Tell them that you'll help him as soon as you become a dermatologist.

That happens to me ALL THE TIME!!! I swear, my family is so ADD sometimes. Anyway, I feel your pain. F our lives lol.

Schizomaniac 24

This isn't about you. Attention-seeker!

id be talking to my parents and my sister jumps in and she just keeps going on then i try to continue what im saying when shes done and someone else starts talking...no wonder i hate my family!

This is happening at my house, except I'm at the centre of both topics. God damned zit wanting to go to uni!

Honest to God. You're going to College now and you still bitch about the littlest things on FML? I'm gonna' say YDI.

Perhaps you have been talking about if for so long now and going on and on and on about it that talking about a zit is more interesting to them? Either that or your parents keep hearing the rather expensive bill side of things instead of the "educational" side of things when you talk about your college plans. But either way just be glad you are going to be out of that household soon enough.

it could be worse, you could have been interrupted by your parents discussing their sex lives