By GabyLeann - 29/09/2015 02:01 - United States

Today, while showering, I broke the cap off the shampoo. Not my shampoo, my roommate's. The $60 shampoo I swore I wouldn't touch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 311
You deserved it 34 779

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

It's still shampoo? It's not like it morphed through immediate contact with oxygen and is now unusable

Pretty_momma 6

That better be some amazing shampoo if it cost $60!

A lot of assuming going on. My son has plaque psoriasis on his scalp that requires prescription shampoo and it is ridiculously expensive. However, even if it is the roommate just buying pricey shampoo, it's their money. Maybe it is the one luxury they choose to treat themselves with. We all spend money on what others could find fault with. For instance, I haven't smoked in almost 30 years, but saw a sign advertising cartons of cigarettes yesterday. I was shocked that people are paying over $60 for those things.

thatonetribute 31

You so deserve it for touching other people's belongings.

Thief, liar, and vandal and you want sympathy? I wish it was a $500 shampoo you had to pay for.

doodlebug13 15

Two things, 1 I would touch her $60 shampoo too. It tends to be great stuff. And 2: put it back on like it was so it looks unbroken (if you can) and the next time she gets in the shower and goes to open it she'll think she did it. Hopefully (; lol

fangirlofthings 21

So you're okay with being a Theif and a liar, hope you don't have roommates.

Yeah, I hope anyone around you eats expensive treats you decide to get or ruin any game system you buy. Cause they're so awesome they are entitled to it, right?

To everyone complaining about how expensive the shampoo is - Stop being hypocritic little *****. We all spend too much on some things, because we like treating ourselves, or we REALLY want it, or we just think it's worth it. Some like uselessly fancy cars. Some like jewellery. Some like going to expensive dinners. Some never treat themselves to a single expensive thing, but keep throwing away money at tons of cheap things instead that they still don't need. Like treating yourself to cheap junk food every day, or buying freemium app games. And what is cheap or expensive also very much depends on your income. 60 bucks may sound expensive... But a great quality shampoo is much more concentrated than a cheap store brand, so it will lasts much longer, thus the monthly expense might be really low. As long as the roommate pays what he/she owes, no one has any right to judge his/hers shopping habits.

Just say you knocked it over. Boom. Case closed ????